Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving in Iowa! Reception in Michigan!


This was my dad at the hospital in Iowa City when we went to visit him. He was sore after the heart cath. but doing very well! woohoo!! He was released shortly after 1 on thanksgiving so my parents didn't make it to thanksgiving dinner but they made it in plenty of time to visit. Sadly my dad had a temperature when the hospital went to release him so he was on antibiotics. The doctors weren't too sure what it was.
Thanksgiving!! We all had a great time! I haven't been to an Oesterle's thanksgiving in 3 years I loved getting to see everyone! The food was amazing...as always!! ;-) Preston had a great time following all the cousins around and playing!




Games and snacks...couldn't ask for more!!
Preston with his great grandpa!!

This is us at Amy's reception in Michigan we left on black Friday. Everyone set up Saturday morning for the reception Saturday evening. Preston and I had to hold down the fort at my parents house because Preston would have gotten into everything. My dad had to go to the urgent care that morning because we thought he had pneumonia which he did end up having so my dad stayed home with Preston and I while everyone else slaved away ;-P Wasn't so bad if you ask me. ;-)
Daddy daughter dance!! Amy looked amazing...and I guess Jake didn't look too bad either. j/k lol

Preston wishing he could walk and chase Elise's boys Wil and Cooper during the reception.
Megan, Scarlett, Preston and Davin having a good time!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment