Wednesday, November 17, 2010

back to Michigan and Amy's wedding shower!

Preston and I flew into Michigan on Wednesday 11/17/2010 all by ourselves for Amy's upcoming wedding. Davin was flying in a few days later (because of school) on the 20th. It was the first time that I have ever flown alone....well alone except for Preston. I was really nervous but the flight was great! We got an entire row to ourselves thanks to the flight attendant lady!! Preston had plenty of room to play and he did sleep for a while too. I couldn't figure out why i was so nervous in the first place! ;-)
Once we landed it was non stop wedding prep and shopping craziness! lol I didn't really even have time to miss Davin since this was the first time we spent a entire night without each other since being married!!

When we got to my parents my mom couldn't find Preston's feeding bib so she just put a garbage bag around him. ;-P Poor kid! Actually i think he liked it better than the normal bib. lol
He loved playing with my dad's get well balloons. (my dad had just had a heart attack 2 weeks prior)
Woohoo!! On to my sister's bridal shower 11/19/10. This was the yummy food!! Elise hosted the party and lots of others helped as well.
Preston wanted in on the action. Amy was as happy as can be!!
All of the presents! Amy had a great turn out also it was very fun! We played a few games...this picture was taken during bridal shower bingo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment