Saturday, July 10, 2010

Parents visit in July and Preston's 1st Hair cut!

My parents came for a visit for a little while on the 5th of July i believe. They drove from Iowa where there was a party on the 3rd of July for my Grandpa Oesterle's 80th birthday! Sadly we were not able to go but Seth and Megan and their baby Scarlett were able to fly to Chicago and catch a ride with my parents. My parents drove Seth back to Utah while Megan and baby Scarlett stayed in Iowa so they could visit with her family and then they flew home back to Utah a week or 2 later. We had a great time with my parents and my brother. It was sad that Scarlett and Megan were still out of town but it was still fun for the few days my parents were visiting.

We played pool at the BYU rec room. Davin, my mom, and myself were quite terrible but my dad was awesome! Well actually if i had to rank us all it would be my dad, Davin, me, and then my mom...lol but don't tell her i said that.

Yes Preston came along...also there was some strange guy just observing us in the back ground...hopefully he was really just waiting for someone or just lonely cause he would laugh randomly with us sometimes lol
Preston was trying to help...but to no avail


Davin and Preston pretty much have the same face!


Preston loved having my parents sit by him in the back seat! Although it was kinda crowded in our small little Saturn ion


My dad kept on trying to get Preston to walk counter clockwise around the table cause for some reason he always wanted to walk clockwise. weird...i know!


We went to visit the utah volcano! lol jk It is actually a huge open pit copper mine but in this picture it totally looks like a volcano...at least i think so.

The side of it...it was a beautiful day!
Huge dump truck tire!
It was scary how far down it goes! yikes!
Preston loved these foam little animals my parents got for him! He would actually carry them all in his mouth and hands! He is so appreciative of the things people give him. lol


My mom trimmed up Preston's hair for the first time. He couldn't really figure out what was going on but he just let it happen...no crying or anything. Good boy!


ahh! then Preston lost his ear! lol jk


We drove up the canyon on my parent's last day here and had a BBQ with Seth's new grill and some other yummy food! I also decided that i need to take some more pictures of the beautiful mountains in Utah!

Set up the pack and play for Preston...he just wanted to chew on the sides of it though.


Seth's friend James and his wife Carrie and their dog came for a little bit. Preston Loved their dog...he loves animals!
Drive to the canyon park! Can you say mountains everywhere? It was a gorgeous day!


Walking along the path in the canyon.


So sad when they left but we did have a fun time! Preston loved seeing his Grandma and Grandpa Burke!


Preston liked to follow that cup around and around the coffee table...good exercise i guess haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment