Saturday, July 3, 2010

4th of July or should i say the 3rd?

In Provo, Utah where we live the 4th of July was Celebrated on the 3rd. Anyways Davin had to work and so Preston and I drove to Payson to spend the 4th with my friend Emily and her family at her parents. It was a good BBQ and a fun time! Davin ended up calling me to tell me that he got off in time to see fireworks so Preston and I raced home. We didn't have any spot to go see the fireworks so a couple blocks from our apartment there is a grocery store and we saw a few people sitting on the lawn in front of it. So we stopped and asked them if you could see the fireworks from there and apparently you can. woohoo! so we set up our blanket and waited. We could see the fireworks right at the intersection! It was super cool cause we didn't get stuck in traffic and were soo close to home. I think we will be back next year!
Fireworks right behind the street lights lol!

We sucked when it came to trying to get a picture of all of us! ;-P


There is our little boy! He did super well! He wasn't scared at all. Preston just sat there and watched. Towards the end, a fire truck and ambulance drove by...really loud and he never even flinched! What a brave boy! I remembered that last year when i was pregnant with him he was moving around like crazy in my belly when the fireworks started so i thought he would be scared... man was i wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment