Thursday, May 6, 2010

!st day of school!

Okay so last night was my first day of my first college class in 3 years!! I was soo nervous it was pathetic. ;-P All in all it went quite well minus the fact that i was about a minute late because i couldn't find the class! How embarrassing! Thankfully i wasn't the only one since the class was hidden in the basement!
This summer i am signed up for 2 classes for the semester. My class for the first 7 weeks of summer is English 2010 (the one i started last night) the second 7 weeks of summer is going to be "American Heritage" which is needed as a core class at UVU (Utah Valley University). I feel really good about going back to school and getting a degree....however after my class and reading through the syllabus last night i remembered how much WORK school is! LoL how in the world i had forgotten that is beyond me! but seriously WHAT was i THINKING! Summer classes are soo short that each day counts as a week for a normal semester. ahh! I CAN do this! At least that is what i keep telling myself. Last night was a bit overwhelming. My class is Mondays and Wednesdays 6 to 8:30. I am soo glad that the teacher gives us a break every forty five minutes. Also that Davin is able to watch little Preston while i am at school! I think the boys had a rough night last night....well at least Davin did. lol But i am sure it will get easier for Davin. I think he thought that i just gave Preston his toys and just did whatever else i wanted throughout the day/ night....haha was he wrong!! Not that Preston is a bad baby it is just that he is older and wants you to play with him! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment