Sunday, May 30, 2010

mother's day and the rest of May!

Preston is getting around now, just very slowly. His version of crawling is not very efficient...that is for sure!

My first mother's day was terrible. Not because my husband didn't do nice things and get me great presents it was mainly the fact that i woke up at 1:30 in the morning throwing up!! Yes that is right i ended up with the stomach flu on mother's day!! It was by far the worst stomach flu i have ever had in my life! Later that night Davin had to take me to the instacare because i was so dehydrated! I ended up needing 2 bags of IV fluids. Davin and Preston got me a gift certificate for a massage and a tanning package. They did a good job with the presents since it is just what i wanted. Davin had planned to make me a nice meal but i couldn't eat anything. Sad day! Davin was very caring and took care of Preston while i was on my death bed...lol or so i thought. ;-P What a great way to spend mother's day...i hope next year goes a lot smoother!

For memorial day we went shopping...woohoo! Got some good deals on clothes and stuff. Then later in the day we went over to Seth and Megan's and played a video game all together (which was actually kinda fun, i usually hate video games). Also Seth BBQed some hamburgers and we had some yummy food! I sadly forgot to take pictures...i fail!! Preston acted really funny every time he saw their cat! He would squeal and clap his hands. His whole body would shake with excitement....Funniest thing ever!! Wish i had got that on video. Maybe next time when we go over he will do the same funny thing. The craziest thing is that their cat would actually walk over to him...Preston just wanted to rip her fur out. Poor cat! ;-P

No comments:

Post a Comment