Saturday, April 18, 2009

how it all began...

Well lets see. How did we meet? Actually we have been in the same ward in Michigan since i moved to Michigan back in 97. Davin is the same age as my older brother Seth so we were never in the same Sunday school class and so we never really spoke but we knew of each other. Anyways so when Davin returned from his mission from Romania in march of 2007 my Aunt Kathy decided it would be a perfect time to invite him over for one of our family dinners. (his second Sunday home from his mission). Surprisingly he said yes, considering it would be just him and my family and my aunt and uncles family. Long story short he came over and we all had a pretty good time. My sneaky aunt gave him my number so when i offered my number to him he said that he already had it....haha.

Which leads us to our first actual date.......(just the 2 of us)

Our first date was to a movie (premonition) by the way the movie sucked. By far the worst movie i have ever seen. People actually fell asleep in the theater. Luckily we still had a pretty good time just talking to each other....we just had to talk over the snoring that was going on (totally serious). After the movie i invited him over to play some ping pong ( i felt guilty over my poor movie choice). Needless to say we had a pretty good time despite the awful movie.

Our first kiss.....i hope Davin doesn't mind me posting this.....

Well we went out just about every night that next week after our first date. But it wasn't until after our 4th date that i actually suspected that he might kiss me (finally lol). As he went to leave (which was probably around 1 or 2 in the morning, at the time i was working and going to school and didn't get home till around 9:30pm so that was the reason why he stayed so late....although i would like to think it was because i was just such a cool person that he never wanted to leave ;-P ) anyways as he went to leave he gave me a hug. It was a little big longer than his previous hugs, which led me to believe that he may kiss me but no. So he hugged me and than stepped out the door. To my surprise he came right back into the house and boldly walked up to me and gave me a kiss. It was by far the best first kiss i have ever had. He was so sneaky! I think he may have just been building up the courage but either way the kiss was way cute/ romantic.
this is the first picture we have of us together....it was taken on a cell phone....don't judge ;-P


No comments:

Post a Comment