Friday, April 27, 2012

Claire is 1 month!

At Claire's 2 week appointment she was
9lbs 8 ozs = 75th percentile
20 1/2 inches =75th percentile
head cir. 35 cm = 50th percentile
growing so fast and healthy!

I can't believe how fast Claire has grown! 
Preston wanted to join in on the pictures haha 
he loves his "baby"

Preston found out that if he puts crayons in Claire's hands she will hold them...how cool! lol



I love dressing Claire up!

I missed the 2 week picture haha opps
I decided to start using a lamb instead of the doll because it is bigger 
Preston wanted to be a part of the pictures again but he wanted to have the other doll too just like Claire

Then he wanted one with Claire...She is soo happy about it ;-P
I just had to document all of her dark hair!  I don't know where it all came from!



4 weeks!! crazy!


Just had to add that Preston spilled powdered formula from the diaper bag all over! Just after we moved into our new apartment.  what a stinker!


No comments:

Post a Comment