Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve/Resolutions

Our new years eve was a pretty relaxing evening. Davin worked till 10:15pm so Preston and I just hung out. I put Preston to bed around 9:30pm and told him happy new year. He really had no idea what was going on, oh well. lol Maybe next year. When Davin got home from work we watched a movie and ate some yummy free sushi Davin got from work and ate some puppy chow i made. Very quiet but pleasant way of bringing in the new year. We paused our movie to watch the ball drop. lol Then finished our movie. Ok so our New Year Resolutions (goals)....
me:
1.lose 10 pounds
2. Do more service for others
3. Be a better friend
4. Try not to jump to conclusions
5. Be more physically active
Davin:
1. Work out more
2. Get better grades in School
3. Build more stuff with my own hands/tools
4. Fix my motorcycle
5. Do more things with my family

No comments:

Post a Comment