Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sister and cousins come for a weekend visit!

My cousin Todd and his wife Catie came down from Idaho for a weekend visit! It was really fun getting to see them since we haven't seen them since their wedding last August. ;-P Sad but true. My sister, her fiancee Jake, his brother Andy and his girlfriend Jen came down to visit after flying in from a vacation to Florida where Jake proposed. So the whole lot of us including Seth, Megan, baby Scarlett, Todd, Catie, me and Preston (Davin was working) went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was very busy and lots of new sounds for Preston. It was his first time not being in his baby car seat in a restaurant. He was in the restaurant high chair. He did well but he was reaching out to people as they walked by and was staring at the lights. He wanted everything on the table! I had never seen him like that but i had to remember it was a whole new experience for him! I gave him some of my mashed potatoes and pieces of a roll. ( he liked that a lot) Overall it was a fun time. I only got some pictures of seth, megan, scarlett, catie, todd, and preston at the park. Too bad i forgot my camera the rest of the time. It was a great weekend visiting with everyone! Also the weather was wonderful for hanging out at the park!


Preston loved being in the park and watching the other people and ducks. Oh and of course watching Todd and Catie. Preston loved showing Todd and Catie his toys.


Catie, Todd and Preston. It was a beautiful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment